This is a handy temperature controller that can be used from beginners to professionals with replaceable sensors. Available from one unit.
Overheat prevention function.
It is equipped with a sensor, so you can use it immediately after receiving it.
Easy-to-understand response to unpredictable malfunctions such as sensor disconnection error by error indication.
Available to be installed on DIN rails. Mounting to the control panel is also available.
[Upgraded NEW version]
Handy type that is easy to use in every place. The simplest entry model of "monoOne" with temperature sensor. (thermocouple K type)
- Easy, safe and compact design, easy to use for anyone.
- Handy type and easy operation. It fits in your hand.
- The sensor can be replaced. You can choose the sensor type to meet your needs.
- The industry's best class for handy types. Supports temperatures from -199 to 999°C.
- Equipped with overtheat prevention function and sensor abnormality detection function. When an error occurs, an alarm sounds.
- Easy-to-understand response to unpredictable malfunctions such as sensor disconnection error by error indication.
- Use the 100V power plug when connecting to the heater.
※ Only monoOne+ B can be used with 200V. (In this case, replace the plug with a 200V outlet plug.)
- "monoOne" is a registered trademark of ThreeHigh Co., Ltd. in Japan.
|Power supply voltage||AC 85V ~ 125V (single phase) 50/60Hz|
|Output rating||1mA to 0.5A (resistive loading)|
|Control method||ON/OFF control|
|Sampling cycle||0.1 second|
|Setup value storage||EEPROM|
|Short circuit protection||Built-in fuse (cannot by exchanged by the user)|
|Other functions||Error display/Sensor error detection function/Overheat prevention setting/|
|Relay-welding detection function/High-frequency relay switching detection function|
|Relay switch count monitoring function|
|Electric energy consumption||4VA or less|
|Operable temperature range||Temperature:-10 to 40°C, Humidity: 10 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Withstand voltage||AC1500V per minute (both power supply and output)|
|Noise Resistance||Pulse width 50nS, 1500V at 1000nS|
|Dimensions/weight||165 (vertical) × 70 (horizontal) × 35 (depth) mm* Approx. 600g excluding protrusions and mounting brackets|
|Installation||Wall-mounting/DIN Rail (Optional)|
|Included sensor||Thermocouple(K) φ3.2×100 L|
|Includes male connector with 2m lead wire|
|※ Please contact us when used at 260°C or higher.|
|Power supply cable length||Power supply side: 1m (with 100V male outlet plug)|
|Heater side: 1 m (with 100V female outlet plug)|