Compact and tough body. The temperature of the heater and the object to be heated can be monitored at the simultaneously, and the overheat prevention function is installed.
- Easy, safe and compact design, easy to use for anyone.
- It supports most thermocouples including platinum resistance thermometers Pt100Ω.
- First in the industry! Sensor port for monitor is equipped as standard.
- PID control and monitor functions are equipped as standard.
- The heater can be safely used with two overheat prevention function.
- The temperature of the object to be heated is also measured while controlling the temperature of the heater. It can be used safely even if the heated parts are separated.
- A safe field environment can be realized by using the error port even for unpredictable malfunctions such as sensor disconnection.
- It is also possible attach it to 5-step stands and DIN rail mounting. A convenient ON/OFF timer can also be selected.
* The temperature sensor is not included. Select a temperature sensor that meets your application.
* "monoOne" and its logo are registered trademarks of ThreeHigh Co., Ltd. in Japan.
|Input||Thermocouple (K, J, T, E, R, S, B) <100 Ω or less external resistor>
Platinum resistance thermometer Pt100Ω
|Power supply voltage||AC 90 ~240V (single phase) 50/60Hz|
|Output format||SSR (non-contact) voltage output <The output voltage depends on the power supply voltage>|
|Output rating||15A or less
※ There is some leakage current due to SSR output. Please contact us if the current value is 0.2A or less.
|Control method||1. PID time division proportional <Heating> with auto-tuning
2. ON/OFF control <Heating>
|Control constant||Proportion range: 0.1 to 999.9 (°C)/Proportion cycle: 1 to 10 (sec.)
Integral time: 0 to 999 (sec.)/Sensitivity: 0 to 99.9 (°C)
Differential time: 0 to 999 (sec.)/PV compensation:-50.0 to 50.0 (°C)
Measured temperature: 7-segment red LED with a character height of 14.3mm
※ Sensor errors are not included.
|Sampling cycle||0.5 sec.|
|Saving the setup values||EEPROM|
|Short circuit protection||20A Built-in fuse (Cannot be exchanged by the user)|
|Other functions||Error display/Burnout/Overheat prevention setting/Lock function/
Heater disconnection alarm function/Timer function
|Power consumption||10VA or less|
|Operable temperature range||
Temperature :0 to 40°C
Humidity: 35 to 85% r h (non-condensing)
|Withstand voltage||AC1800V per seconds (both power supply and output)|
|Noise Resistance||Pulse width 50 nS, 1200V or more at 1μS|
|Dimensions/weight||165 (vertical) ÁE110 (horizontal) ÁE85 (depth) mm *Approx. 1.3kg excluding protrusions and mounting brackets|
|Installation||Tabletop/wall-mounting/DIN rail (optional)|